We offer a range of mentoring, training and facilitation opportunities that are designed to develop the thinking, skills and understanding of members of governing bodies, staff and volunteers.
The team has been helping and advising heritage and cultural organisations for many years to get better Our approach is based on developing others to learn and reflect. Our workshops cover different learning styles; they are interactive and aimed to stimulate discussion.
Workshops and mentoring programmes include:
- Strategic planning for your organisation including defining vision and mission
- Mentoring Boards of Trustees on strategic planning and governance issues
- Supporting accreditation applications and mentoring through the planning process required for accreditation
- Business planning
- Making a Heritage Lottery Fund application
- Heritage Lottery Fund Activity Plans
- Interpretation planning
- Learning review – helping organisations to reflect on what they do and develop plans to improve learning outcomes
- Learning for volunteers – based on a toolkit, with Training the Trainer option
- Play and Learn – family activities that do more than amuse